Support Rural Culture
Contribute your time and knowledge to help preserve the rural culture of Central Virginia.
Examples of volunteer activities:
- Sort food for our online farmers market
- Teach a homesteading class
- Take photos at our events
- Assist with setting up our farm-to-table dinner
- Join a committee and help shape our future
Let us know how you would like to help. Thank you!
The Center for Rural Culture is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your tax deductible donations help fund programs and events dedicated to preserving rural culture in the Central Virginia Piedmont.
Here are three ways you can donate:
Center for Rural Culture
11533 Busy Street
N. Chesterfield, VA 23236